Step through the door of our Big Red Barn and please, feel right at home, kick off your shoes, and stay a while. As you glimpse our life on the farm, it arrives complete with the timely thoughts, creative ideas, scrumptious recipes, joy, and laughter that comes part and parcel with living in a big red barn . We know you'll enjoy your visit and want to return often.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's tomorrow ALREADY??

( 0030 hours) If you are still up when this is posted, you should already be in bed! Trust me....I can't believe I am up this late. Does not jive with my mental capacities or physiology. Both are headed downhill and I am headed upstairs.

I have been working on perfecting this blog for about 12 hours give or take. I am NOT a html linguist. Wish I were. Things are slowly progressing. Reminds me of the 2 weeks Shep, Lew and I spent in Greece. When we first arrived, driving off the ferry in Patras, heading south down the Peloponnese Penninsula the signs were all in...Greek! After a week or so, we started understanding the Greek. It was an amazing trip and exploration but we'll save that for another day.

And since it is another day maybe html code will begin to look more like English if I go to bed.

G'night!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out our business website!