Step through the door of our Big Red Barn and please, feel right at home, kick off your shoes, and stay a while. As you glimpse our life on the farm, it arrives complete with the timely thoughts, creative ideas, scrumptious recipes, joy, and laughter that comes part and parcel with living in a big red barn . We know you'll enjoy your visit and want to return often.

Friday, February 13, 2009

html what?


"Big Bertha" made a mighty fine omlette.....
----------------------------------------------------------------

You know there is an old country saying that goes like this: "A good fisherman knows what to put on the hook." When my husband and best friend Shep asked me what I thought about starting a blog (realizing full well that I LOVE to write and express myself artistically) he knew that I'd jump all over the opportunity. He also knew that it would, um, "encourage" me to stretch my mind in a direction I have diligently avoided for years: html protocol/editing.

Ugh.

Thus the great space in time between my first two blog posts. Believe me, there is no such thing as a "free" horse....or blog design. :-) Tonight, however, was a breakthrough. Barring unforseen circumstances I should have this show on the road by Monday. It IS Valentine's Day tomorrow, after all!

May your every kiss be a chocolate one :-)

+Jan+

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan,

    lol, isn't blogging fun! I see that you've already developed one of my own bad habits though ... I sometimes think the time I spend making it look nice is not quite in proper proportion to the time I spend writing good stuff. Getting better with time though.

    Your blog looks good ... if I can help at all, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

    Todd

    http://SuccesswithTodd.com

    ReplyDelete

Check out our business website!